ISPA and ZANOG are excited to announce that due to popular demand ZANOG@iWeek will be held from 12 - 14 March 2024 at Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, Western Cape. This will be the 20th iWeek.
ZANOG@iWeek2024 brings together all of South Africa’s major internet organisations for a sequence of presentations, workshops, training programs and social events. The conference has obviously been missed by the industry and ISPA and ZANOG are pleased to be adding this back to the South African events calendar.
Sponsorship allows organisations to market their services to the core internet audience in South Africa and provides an excellent opportunity to network with leading industry stakeholders, developers and customers. It also provides a great opportunity to assist the events team in shaping the content over the coming months! Participation should be considered by equipment vendors, wholesale internet service providers, and providers of ISP support services.
ZANOG and iWeek has historically attracted attendees from the telecommunications industry in general, ISPs and WISPs, product resellers, network operators (both fibre and mobile), telecom end users, government and members of the legal fraternity specialising in ICT.
Why sponsor ZANOG@iWeek2024?
- Market your organisation to a variety of companies both large and small.
- Create awareness by exposing your products and services to a focused audience.
- Increase your competitive advantage through reinforcing your brand.
- Be seen as an active supplier to your industry.
- Maximise your marketing investment with the best combination of networking opportunities as this is an industry specific conference.
- Sponsorship provides the opportunity for face-to-face communication, thereby increasing loyalty from existing customers and also allowing new leads to be established with potential customers.
- Network with key industry players.
- Hear from expert speakers about the regulatory, business and technology trends shaping the future of South Africa’s internet industry.
- Access is provided to speakers’ presentations, providing insight into trends.
ZANOG@iWeek2024 offers a great opportunity for exposure and networking.