R300,000 (excl VAT)
This sponsor is entitled to:
- A 45-minute workshop as a parallel stream (this excludes the speaker). The sponsor is responsible for providing the presenter(s).
- Five (5) free-standing 1M x 2M banners to be placed in the reception and tea/coffee area as well at the venue entrance.
- One networking/conversation area 4mx4m (lounge setup). One banner to be placed in the networking/conversation area. This is in addition to the other banners allowed.
- Making printed material / brochures/ flyers available to attendees.
- Providing branded give-aways such as pens or notepads or any other promotional swag, thereby gaining additional exposure.
- Corporate logo on the official website with a link to the sponsor’s website.
- 150-Word promotional paragraph on the sponsorship page of the event website. Content to be provided.
- One advert (5 Mb attachment limit) sent directly to the ISPA members just prior to the conference.
- Tweets on ISPA’s and ZANOG’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Monitor logo display.
- Additional branding may be permitted, subject to discussion with the organisers.
- Sponsorship of five (5) representatives to attend the official evening event. Partners are welcome to attend.
Exclusive to one (1) sponsor