A display table area close to the activity will provide the opportunity to interact face-to-face with delegates, increase loyalty with existing customers and also allow leads to be established with potential customers. The area does not allow for more than 20-25 tables, ensuring that you are able to market your products to a captive audience. Please note that the exhibition is standardised.
Each exhibitor is entitled to the following:
- One table with two slip-covered chairs: Height - 690mm; Length - 1750mm; Width - 610mm
- Small company name sign to be placed on display table (black and white only)
- Candy bowl
- One (1) pull up banner, 900mm in width, will be permitted next to the table
- One (1) pull up banner, 900mm in width, will be permitted in the dining area
- Plug point
All ISPA’s exhibitors will be listed on the exhibition page of the iWeek website and are entitled to the following:
- Corporate logo on the official iWeek website with a link to company’s website
- 50-Word promotional paragraph on the iWeek website. Content to be provided
- Sponsorship of one (1) representatives to attend the cocktail function. Partner are welcome to attend.
- Company logo appearing on screen in the exhibition area