- Overview of the current market dynamics for international connectivity
- Existing subsea cable infrastructure and its challenges
- Business Case for new investments in subsea infrastructure
- Investment structures for current subsea systems, and planned structures for new builds
- Getting connectivity to more users in Africa
As Chief Executive Officer at SEACOM, Byron J. Clatterbuck is responsible for all aspects of the business and for leading the company in its transition to become a Pan-African communications service provider.