- What do the ISP market trends over the last decade tell us about the next decade?
- Wholesale mobile - hope on the horizon?
- Fibre - the anatomy of the SA market
- Transit vs. peering - a changing access model
- Panel debate: Enforcing open access models
Senior Associate, BMIT
ICT and telecommunications professional with 25 years’ experience in telecommunications and 15 in senior and executive management.
2006 - 2008 Co-founded Safaricom
2008 - 2010 Co-founded Polokelo Sport Tourism and hosted the Spanish soccer team during the 2010 FIFA World Cup, South Africa
2010 - 2016 Assisted Frogfoot Networks in business development and acquisition by Vox Telecoms