- What content legislation should ISPs be worrying about?
- Looming technical requirements:
- Blocking international sites
- Creating a "clean feed" system
- Panel debate: ISPA's lobbying position on content
Dominic Cull works with ISPs and others to maintain a degree of sanity in the development and application of law and regulation in the ICT sector.
Anton is a senior admitted attorney with more than 15 years post admission experience. After practising law as a commercial lawyer for several years, Anton served time in the ISP industry as in-house counsel for Verizon Business, MTN Business and companies in the satellite services sector.